12 December, 2007

Stupid!

Never stop thinking about him for one second.......because that's when you see him!

By him of course i mean the ex. In future he will be known as 'SB', when i am in a good forgiving mood or 'the stupid shit face that broke my heart' when i am having a bad day!

Saw the 'stupid shit face' and his stupid new girlfriend in the street. She looked like shit. He looked great. I didn't feel too bad about myself. I very nearly ducked into a shop to avoid them but he saw me just that second too early so i smiled nicely and carried on walking.

God i hope that he didn't see my eye's fill up with tears that second to early too!

Sy

2 comments:

Dervish said...

I was flattered to hear that my last comment lead you to write the 'brave' post.
It is going to be a great adventure and before you know the anger you feel for SB would start to wash away and the distance may just make it easier but try not to go back the road where you have to hide the tears in you eyes.
The human heart is very fickle you'd learn that in time.
Hope to bump into you someday!!!

T said...

Hi Sy

good luck with your journey : physically and emotionally.

Cade, the clever grahpics guy, I expect is on holidays now so give him a hoi : you never know : cade71@gmail.com

Cheers Tom