19 December, 2007

4 weeks and counting!

I had my first Aussie experience today! I had to call the country to sort out my bank account and got through to an 'actual' Australian and he sounded so cute and was so helpful!!

Now i know that when living in England you kind of get used to bad customer service so when we receive even 'ok' service it feels bloody amazing AND i appreciate that all Australian men that work in banks are not going to be cute........however whilst i sit here typing, looking out the window at a view of the dead people (not actual dead people, my office overlooks a graveyard!), watching the ice start to set on the car windscreen because it's fucking cold AGAIN and imagining what the cute Westpac Bank guy, who pronounced my name so sexily would look like, i feel really excited for the first time!!

My thoughts however are interrupted by my soon to be ex colleague Kelly who pipes up and asks in a serious voice "I wonder if you will meet a Kangaroo when you go to Oz!"

What?! Yeah Kelly that was my first thought when i booked my plane ticket to Sydney!! I can't even be bothered to reply so i get back to my thoughts of Mr Westpac.......4 weeks and counting!

Sy

2 comments:

Single Guy said...

WOW! Good customer service?? I'm not sure if Australia is the right place for that! Maybe it is cause I"m american. And most of westpac's call go to India! LOL

BB said...

Ha ha - damn it i knew i must have got lucky! Perhaps the big man was looking down thinking 'lets tease this little british girl!!'