07 May, 2008

Writers Block


This is the 4th time that i have sat at this computer with a view of writing a new post.....................

Nothing!

I cannot think of anything worth writing about. I mean i could tell you that i decided to go brunette having always been a blonde but have noticed a distinct decline in the number of chat up lines coming my way so have booked to go back to blonde next week. Guess we do have more fun.

I could bore you with the details of my last weekend which involved going to the Ivy on Saturday night which is supposed to be 'the' place to go in the city but being completed bored so ended up in Hugo's lounge in Kings Cross dancing to 80's cheese and finishing up at 4am pissed as a fart. Brilliant.

I could also spill all the details on my flatmates K's recent cliche encounter with her MARRIED personal trainer!

I could tell you that the dick head i met in the bar with the 'girlfriend' seems to be everywhere i turn as if a constant reminder that i cant have him, and that i have developed a strange flirting regime with the guy that makes my skinny latte every morning despite not fancying him at all.

But none of it really seems to matter, i feel very uninspired, i feel bored.

Can i really be tired of Sydney and my new life already?

1 comment:

Dervish said...

Those are a lot of things not to writesa about!!!