16 February, 2008

Angry!


Ahhh i don't know what has happened but i feel so angry today! So much so that i felt the need to come into the nearest internet cafe and take my frustration out on the keyboard and my blog.

Everyone and everything has got on my nerves - i woke this morning to the sound of a stupid bloody bird outside my window making the most hideous noise for ages - i got up and sort of made a noise at it, which seemed to do the trick as it flew away, only to reappear a few minutes later doing the exact same thing.

When i decided to actually get up i felt frustrated as i really did not know what to do with myself. The weather was ok but not nice enough to go to the beach, i didnt have anyone i could meet up with really and that pissed me off so i just decided to walk and see where i ended up.

Well i ended up in Potts Point when this horrible little man came up to me and asked if he could borrow 20 cent, i said i was sorry i didnt have any change (which was true i might add) so he called me a fucking c**t! I was so shocked that i was actually speechless. I have never been called that. I somehow walked in a big circle and ended up in Hyde Park and decided to sit and read for a bit, but even the birds there were getting on my nerves today and then these two stupid English guys were throwing a ball around which nearly hit me so i decided to leave before i shoved the ball up their arse and thought maybe retail therapy might cheer me up.

Nope! The shops were crammed full of annoying screaming kids, people bumping into me, sales assistants bugging me, and people trying to get me to sign up to some bloody charity on every street corner. Even the noise of the thing on the traffic lights that tells me i can cross without getting killed was irritating.

When i logged on to RSVP - even the 27 kisses i had received couldn't cheer me up so i deleted all of them without even checking who they were from.

So now i am sitting here writing this at 5:30pm in the evening having had a shit day and nothing to really look forward to except maybe my coffee date with the one i don't really fancy in North Sydney tomorrow! Somehow between now and then i need to let off some steam - perhaps ill go get drunk! Alone.

No comments: