15 February, 2008

Phew


Do you ever lay in bed at night and think to yourself thank god that day is all over with?!

I did that last night and not because it was Valentines Day. In fact i was so busy most of the the day that it wasnt until the little chinese guy in Gloria Jeans wished me Happy Valentines day with my Hazlenut Latte that i even remembered.

I had my 2nd round of my job interview at 8am in the morning in which i had to answer 40 questions in an hour! I then had to rush to North Sydney and start my other job at 9:30am. By 1pm i had dropped a tray of bloody coffee all down myself - ruining my new shirt and burning myself. I then had to attend my 3rd round of the interview at 4pm in which i had to do a radio presentation to 3 managers (having had to rush into Portmans and buy myself a new outfit first!)

In between all this happening the guy with the stupid name text and asked if i wanted to go for lunch Sunday - i agreed. I may not fancy him but i could do with friends right now. I then checked RSVP which is actually quite good fun when you get past all the 40 year old men trying to talk to you! And i really hot guy from West Sydney had emailed me back. Apprently he is a sucker for an English accent to.....i'm starting to enjoy being English. We may meet up Saturday night??

So after an exhausting day i lay in bed with a bottle of Australia's finest wine and gave a sigh of relief that i was here, and not at home faced by my past Valentines.

2 comments:

Dervish said...

Hope RSVP does the trick for you and next Valentine it's not the guy at the coffee shop but someone special who wishes you first!!
Another site to meet like minded people (not necessarily dating kinds) is www.getalife.com

Single Guy said...

Yeah..online love! go RSVP!!!

Everyone loves an English accent!Good luck with the job!