17 February, 2008

Ummmm!

Umm is all i can think of as a title as that was exactly my thought 20 minutes ago when i left the one with a funny name and that i didn't think i found attractive at the train station after our date

The thing is i had a blast! I admit i thought i would go for a few drinks, be polite and then make my excuses and leave. It wasn't a convensional date. We met at a bar opposite Milsons Point station as it was half way for both of us, and he was 30 minutes late - which would usually drive me insane but he made such a joke out of it and something about being nervous and changing his outfit 12 times that it won me over. I like a guy that can make me laugh.

After a couple of drinks and great conversation we walked across the harbour bridge and went to the rocks for dinner and more drinks. The only time we stopped talking was when my mum decided to put in her weekly 15 minute phone call from the UK to check i was still alive!

We then went to another bar by Circular Quay and after hailing me a taxi i left him at the station so he could go home. It feels quite weird, he is not at all my 'type' and i was not expecting it but i think i might actually quite like him.

Ummmmm

2 comments:

Dervish said...

Congratulation Sy. One day you are alone and the next day it's the funny guy!! Life is all good it seems!!

Superdrewby said...

sometimes you end up marrying the ones that are 'not your type' and finding out just what your type is...